head line 3 Academic Coordinator Position
Dammam Community College (DCC) officially admitted students on September 01, 2003. Dammam Community College is under the auspices of King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, approved by the Minister of Higher Education and is regulated by the Council of Higher Education. HRH King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al- Saud, the present King, inaugurated DCC on July 2004. In attendance were the ministers of Higher Education, Health and Labor and Social Affairs, the Rector of KFUPM, the Governor of Dammam, H R H Prince Mohammed bin Fahd bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud, and several distinguished community members.
To be a premier college in providing quality educational services and valued training to all stakeholders
- Motivating students to attain their highest educational goals and to provide them a firm value based foundation for lifelong learning and careers.
- providing a broad range of programs and support services designed to meet student's aspirations and community needs.
- offering education and training according to the demands and requirements of the community, government and business.
- Prepare qualified graduates for positions in business, industry and government.
- Give students a solid academic foundation and prepare them for further education.
- Train students to communicate clearly and work in teams effectively.
- Graduate students with high ethical and Islamic values.
- Enhance graduates’ ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- Serve the community by providing – and responding to their need for - training programs, short courses, and other educational services.